Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday again.

And it's a typical day off.  I spent half of it behind the wheel of my van, ferrying  (or should that be vanning?) people around.  Usually, it makes for a long day.



Not today, not really, anyway.  It was one of those days that makes me wish I was headed out on a cross country trip.  Sunny, clear and the only idiot on the road was me. 

On one of my trips, I got to see a pink church. When I say pink, I mean Princess Pink. It was so  pink, it should have had a tiara wrapped around its steeple.  Later, while picking my daughter up from a job interview, we drove through a neighborhood that we rarely get to see.  Mind you, this neighborhood is placed between the two main roads that define downtown where I live.  But going through it felt like we were in a much smaller town a whole lot farther away. Rather reminded me of my grandmother's neighborhood before Charlotte, NC grew into it.


It was, indeed a good day.  And so far, the evening seems to be going well, too.  


Oh, yeah, did some writing, as well.  *snort*  Yep.  Another beginning.  Right now, just working on technique, borrowing from my dreams.


Have fun, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment