Saturday, April 16, 2011

Once upon a time.....again.

So, today, 1388 words total on an exercise. I started out with one of my favorite prompts. Young woman in the woods. So many ways to go with it. Young adult fiction, literary fiction, horror, sci-fi, and what turned out to be today's choice, fantasy. Heck, it'd even work for pr0n.

Have I mentioned I'm pretty good at beginnings?

Anyway, it got me writing today. And that's my goal, to write everyday. I may never get published, traditionally or the self route, but I will write. It's better to have the stories written down, than whirling around in my head. I used to be able to tell my kids the stories, but they've all gotten too old for that now.

Although, the grandbabies.....one's five, one's due to be born in June....my poor family. *G*

Y'all have a good one. See ya in the Rift.

No comments:

Post a Comment